У Вас отключён javascript.
В данном режиме, отображение ресурса
браузером не поддерживается

Загадочный дом - Фан клуб

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Загадочный дом - Фан клуб » Поддержка » SOS. Поддержка Игры

SOS. Поддержка Игры

Posts 811 to 820 of 1033

Свернутый текст

https://sun9-14.userapi.com/c858228/v858228855/f3947/9XZ2oxPEmL4.jpg

Поддержка Домика здесь,нажмите на картинку,  ссылку или просто напишите письмо по указанному адресу .

Поддержка домика -👇
внимание,поддержка принимает заявки до 18:00 по Москве,но работает с клиентами до 20:00.потому,старайтесь написать в ТП до обеда,так больше шансов,что вашу заявку обработают быстрее.[html] <iframe  frameborder="no" scrolling="no" width="280" height="150" src="https://yandex.ru/time/widget/?geoid=213&lang=ru&layout=horiz&type=analog&face=serif"></iframe>[/html]

[html]<blockquote class="embedly-card"><h4><a href="https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/webchat/a/mystery-manor/">Mystery Manor</a></h4><p>Have a question? Search for answers</p></blockquote>
<script async src="//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>[/html]

Почта для отправки заявки с автоматической регистрацией

smalimg  support_mysterymanor@game-insight.com smalimg

Почта вышестоящей над поддержкой инстанции

smalimg  legal@game-insight.com  smalimg
практически любую проблему,ТП списывает на некачественное интернет соединение,потому перед обращением,протестируйте,пожалуйста.Скрин результат,прикладывайте к обращению в ТП,это сократит время обработки вашей проблемы на три дня.
[html]<iframe src="https://2ip.ru/speed-widget/" height="520px" width="520px"></iframe>[/html]

Как обращаться в ТП -можно посмотреть здесь

Spoiler

на страничке сайта с описанием (ссылка-переход)или на скринахhttp://s8.uploads.ru/1IkQs.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/rzBKl.jpg

Author signature

я люблю форум Кузнечик♥

+14

404610,2988 wrote:

I do not know how to navigate here. I am not good with computers. Does anyone know where the red panda that gives diamonds in the Japanese garden gets placed? I have shrub in garden that gives diamonds and I do not want to get the panda if it is placed in the same location in the garden. I am 🐏RAM❤ at the original mystery manor. My friend code is 2aae97. TY and keep safe my friends! Love and hugs to you💖

Hi! So sorry for late response 🙏🏻
Red Panda is placed at the same location in the garden as shrub is.
Have a wonderful day!  smalimg

+1

Всем доброго дня. С праздником, девочки!

Author signature

b41f0c

+1

404876,2 wrote:

Доброго вечера.
Ну, все отлично!
То что Вы , не видите друзей и игра незарегистрированной получилась, это нормально. Это часть восстановительного процесса .
Вы написали поддержке , про это, значит уже процесс подключения онлайн сервиса в Вашу игру,  пошёл.
Очень рады, что все получилось.
Желаем Вам радости и счастья!

Добрый день.
С праздником вас! 🌹🎁
Как долго может занять времени регистрация игры? До сих пор тишина от поддержки.

Author signature

🌹🎄Anna🎄🌹🇷🇺c9d185

+2

405749,114 wrote:

Добрый день.
С праздником вас! 🌹🎁
Как долго может занять времени регистрация игры? До сих пор тишина от поддержки.

Доброго времени суток и Вас с праздником.
У поддержки как и у нас с Вами, праздники были. Сейчас они кончились , все заявки снова в работе.

Хорошего настроения. smalimg

+1

Just got random gifts— nothing that was on my wall.
I’m not complaining. All gifts are nice. But I’m wondering if this is why Support keeps saying they’ve “refunded” my lost keys and weapons, and I’ve not gotten them. As in, maybe my game information is linked with another person’s game?

Author signature

4935ca

+2

406255,6328 wrote:

Просто получил случайные подарки— ничего, что было бы на моей стене.
Я не жалуюсь. Все подарки хороши. Но мне интересно, не поэтому ли Служба поддержки продолжает говорить, что они “вернули” мне потерянные ключи и оружие, а я их не получил. Например, может быть, моя игровая информация связана с игрой другого человека?

Hello. The wish list is not always correctly displayed, since the game has an offline component , information on the wall is not always correctly sent to other users .  This should be taken into account. When putting items on the wish list, it is required to explore a couple of rooms so that the information becomes relevant. If the wish list is empty, Santa gives at his discretion.  At the expense of communication with another game, where your keys could go. It's impossible. To receive compensation from the owners of the game, you should have a very stable Internet connection. Most likely due to an unstable connection, you did not receive the keys.
Good mode ♥😍

+1

Thank you for your explanation.
The items sent are ones I’ve never put on my wall. I have plenty of what was sent (over 20), which is why I thought perhaps they were to go elsewhere.
Thanks again,

Author signature

4935ca

+2

406255,6328 wrote:

Just got random gifts— nothing that was on my wall.
I’m not complaining. All gifts are nice. But I’m wondering if this is why Support keeps saying they’ve “refunded” my lost keys and weapons, and I’ve not gotten them. As in, maybe my game information is linked with another person’s game?

Hi! You didn’t get random gifts. You got full collection #395 - for taking participation in the forum’s quest.
And you got  Alpine lodge , collection 297 from your request  in the other topic.
gallery

Have a wonderful day!  smalimg

+1

406587,3 wrote:

Hi! You didn’t get random gifts. You got full collection #395 - for taking participation in the forum’s quest.
And you got Alpine lodge , collection 297 from your request in the other topic.

Ah, okay, thanks so much for explaining!!! Have a great day!

Have a wonderful day!

Author signature

4935ca

+2

Приветики🙋♀Как можно поменять помощников(или не спасать,а поменять),ручки❤💖💕

Author signature

51b7a6

+1

Quick post

Write and submit your message

You are here » Загадочный дом - Фан клуб » Поддержка » SOS. Поддержка Игры